Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

We had a wonderful time spending the day together as a family....
Lots of excitement, less fighting, more smiles

Our annual Christmas pajamas...I got pajamas every year growing up and now mine do too. They recently asked if they could open 2 gifts on Christmas Eve. They finally figured out they were getting pajamas every year...

We have lots of trees at our house...the main tree is the real one in the great room. We also have a tree in the playroom with all of the kids' decorations and trees in each of their bedrooms. Kate has a pink tree with Hello Kitty ornaments and silver tinsel.

Will & Sam have a candy-cane tree with fake candy cane ornaments (they would eat real ones and I would be left with a tree of wrappers) and a star on top that lights up.
Jake & Zane have a "Red River Rivalry" tree. Half the tree is Texas and half is OU. Zane has a Sooner Schooner and Jake has Bevo on his side.

I want to add a tree in the basement next year. I think I may have Steve convinced finally. I love all of the decorations at Christmas. I love them more now that we have a basement storage room where I can store all of the fake trees fully assembled!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: