Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thankful...
As always, I am running about a week late.
The list of things I am thankful for this year is long...
1. Kids who are healthy, happy (most of the time), and fun to be with
2. A husband who makes me laugh all of the time, even when I am mad
3. A warm house that has lots of space for #1 & #2 above, plus great space for sleepovers, playdates, Christmas decorations, etc.
4. Being able to stay at home with my kids
5. A great school that my kids can walk to (and occasionally do!)
6. Southern Hospitality
7. Great friends who make me laugh and would drop what they are doing to help me out---or talk on the phone to kill 30 minutes in the afternoon
8. Old friends in distant places who keep me up to date via Facebook
9. Parents & In-Laws who love to be doting Grandparents and spend time with my kids
10. A brother who makes me laugh and reminds me of being a kid (without the relentless teasing)
11. A sister-in-law who is the closest thing I've got to a sister and will call to let me know about the latest trend, a great new website, or just to chat.
12. The sunday school class I teach at church---those kids just might be smarter than me (and they are 10!)
13. A free country where we are allowed to believe what we are safe to believe what we want
14. Amazing fall weather that allowed my boys plus 5-6 other neighborhood kids to play football in the front yard while dinner was cooking
15. A great night of shopping all night afterward with wonderful friends. Who knew I could still stay up all night?
I could go on & on but that's the bulk of it.
Posted by Danielle at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Cute blog! I found it through Colby's. I have a family blog that I keep private, so I'll have to add you to the list. :) It's so fun catching up with everyone through facebook/blogs.
Post a Comment