Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Halloween!

 

 

Here is the crew ready for trick-or-treating. Our neighborhood is great. There are mobs of trick-or-treaters and one neighbor even did a hayride through the neighborhood (Sam did not participate---see previous post!). Steve's parents arrived and some friends of ours joined us, too. Zane stayed out later than anyone. He kept going with the neighbors after Jackson decided he had enough candy for the night!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

heAtHeR said...

Danielle, it's Heather (Housley) Harris...I found your blog through Colby Cole. How are you? Your children are DARLING, and I mean that! 4 boys and 1 girl...I can relate to that! ;) Catch me up..how did you meet your hubby? What took you to Georgia? How is your mom and Dad? We've got a blog too...www.brettharrisfamily.blogspot.com. Can I put your link on my blog? I've got links to my brothers, too, on our blog. well, take care and lets keep in touch!
ps. my email is heather@khaip.com