Holy Cow...I can't believe Will is 5! He enjoyed his birthday more than any kid I have ever met. He was all smiles from the time he woke up until he fell asleep that night. He had cupcakes twice---once at school and again at Jake's football practice. He chose Chick Fil-A for dinner and got to open his presents after school. His favorites were definitely the 2 new Wii games. He even sang "Happy Birthday" to himself all day long. That kid is a riot! He is also very excited for his party on Friday at Monkey Joe's.
Will's Top 5:
1) He has the most awesome blue eyes ever!
2) He waves at me while in the middle of performances at school or church
3) He talks like he is 12, not 5 (this stinks, that's so boring, she's obnoxious)
4) He mastered the Wii at age 4
5) He will do anything for a laugh!
Happy 5th Birthday Will!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Happy Birthday Will!
Posted by Danielle at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a fun day. Birthdays are the best. I like how you did a Will "top 5". I might steal that idea some time:)
I thought of you today. I was watching a Gilmore Girls episode where Rory got "kidnapped" by girls at school. It reminded me of my initiation into beehives at McDonalds. good times!!
Colby
Post a Comment