After we left the Pollocks, we headed to Dallas to see my family. Steve had to fly home the next day but the kids and I had a non-stop week of fun. We hit Six Flags, Amazing Jake's, The RoughRiders baseball game, grandpa's pool all weekend, the movies, and Hawaiian Harbor water park. That was a lot of places packed into a short stay! We also got to see some of my good friends from high school, Wendy & Jenny, and the kids all got to swim together. I think I was the only one ready to come home at the end of the trip!
This is Zane, Kate, & Sam trying to play Dance, Dance, Revolution at Amazing Jake's.
Grandpa & Jackson playing miniature golf at Amazing Jake's.
The boys playing laser tag!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Texas, Part III
Posted by Danielle at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment