Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie-Bug!


Kate turned 3 on Sunday. Where has time gone? She was very excited for her pink Hello Kitty cake and the presents....so excited that she started opening presents right after church while the rest of us were upstairs changing our clothes! We lit the candles to sing "Happy Birthday" and she got so excited that she blew them out before we started singing! That girl was all about her birthday.


I planned on taking all of the kids to Build-a-Bear instead of throwing a birthday party. I ended up only taking Kate & Will (Sam came along for the ride). Jackson & Zane got a better offer to go to the movies with their friends. That probably worked out well for me since Kate managed to spend over $50 on her bear. It's a good thing I bought all of those accessories since she just likes to take them all off and leave them everywhere! Will thought the football outfit for his monkey was super-cool.

0 comments: